Reasons to Hire a Buyer’s Agent
As it is primarily the Sellers that pay the Buyer’s agents fee, there is no reason why you should not hire a professional Buyer’s Agent to represent your best interest in the purchase of your home.
It’s vital however that you hire a seasoned and professional agent. I would suggest that you read their online reviews. You can find my reviews at: https://www.zillow.com/profile/monik-graham/#reviews . The agents main priority is to protect your best interests during one of the biggest transactions you’ll ever take part in, so doing your due diligence is a great idea and one that should not be taken lightly. I do have clients that are more than open to speaking to you directly concerning the service I provided them.
A Buyers Agent Knows What to Look for When Viewing Houses
Buying a home is a complex transaction. An experienced buyer’s agent knows how to navigate this transaction and avoid the hidden pitfalls that lay in wait. A knowledgeable buyer’s agent identifies the potential problems of a house and takes these into account when writing up the offer. Finally, a successful buyer’s agent has been recognized as one who has the both the wherewithal and character needed to close the deal despite the challenges met during the process.
A Buyers Agent Understands the Local Real Estate Market
Every real estate market is different; they differ from town to town and even neighborhood to neighborhood. It’s extremely important that your Agent understands the market where you choose to make your home. Without local knowledge, it is very difficult to distinguish between house’s value and it’s worth.
A Buyers Agent Knows How Financing Affects an Offer
The world of real estate financing can be very confusing and intimidating. An buyer’s agent will help you evaluate the best financing instruments for your circumstances. And while remaining completely neutral and independent, a buyer’s agent will have a circle of influence that may help the buyer find a bank or mortgage broker that fits the buyer’s needs and wants.
An experienced buyer’s agent knows the importance a comprehensive and fully prepared offer to purchase contract. It must present you in the best possible way but also protect your interests, both short and long term. A vague, poorly balanced real estate contract, with missing or blank areas, is a common reason why a purchase offer is rejected when buying a house.
Don’t take my word for it, here are reviews from past clients:
“Very helpful and very hard working. Stays on top of her things. Tries to find what you’re looking for. Knows the area very well. Knowledgeable about prices and houses around town. Helped me out a lot with my very, very specific house requirements. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.Looking forward to working with her again.”
“Monik was amazing. She was in constant communication with me through my home buying experience. She helped me along the way with my paperwork and all the resources I needed. Her knowledge and incredible work ethic made this process smoother for me a first-time home buyer.”
“Monik was the biggest blessing to us during this process. her knowledge of the buying process itself was outstanding and was always quick to answer a question or get back to me. She was honest with how she felt about the condition of a house and how reasonable the asking price really was. When itcame to the closing process, she fought for us to make sure everything was up to standards and persistent in getting us the best possible outcome. I could not recommend her enough!! “
Full marketing plan prepared. Creative development for listing assets (brochure, photography, email campaign, etc).
Word is spread through our sphere of influence (clients, brokers network, influencers). Social media targeting strategy identified. Print and digital ads where applicable.
All marketing channels are activated for your property. Email campaign, social media, website, and all other Bean Group touch points are saturated.
“Monik helped us sell our Portsmouth home recently. She is knowledgeable and even-keeled. She kept us calm and on target during a hectic time. With her help we were able to quickly sell our property. Thank you Monik!”
“Monik exceeded our every expectation! When we first met her; she came to our condo, made us feel extremely comfortable, and we instantly had a connection. She genuinely felt excited and interested about our place. She instantly had a leg up on other realtors. We could tell that she was going to provide the personal attention we were going to need to get through the process. Monik repeatedly paired us with the right experts, including suggesting the right mortgage broker, who cared as much as she did. Our condo sold for over asking price in less than 48 hours, and she helped us find the perfect house for us in a very competitive market. We would definitely use Monik again and would recommend her to anyone selling or buying a new house. Thank you Monik“
Within 48 Hours
- Decide on final listing price after review of comparable properties
- Schedule professional photos, drone, video, etc.
- Provide complimentary staging tips prior to listing (optional: staging team assistance by certified stagers)
- Agents with “Buyer Match” buyers contacted
- All Bean Group agents provided with notification of new listing to promote “coming soon” to their customers
- Property description to tell a story about the home to bring the listing ‘alive’ in addition to highlighting its key features
- Add property to the MLS system and featured property section on the Bean Group website.
Within 7 Days
- Activate all social media posts.
- Generate appropriate marketing collateral; brochure, show sheets, etc.
- Install professional signage on property.
- Open Houses will be scheduled to occur within the first weekend of launch. This information will be uploaded to internet sites and will be advertised on other media as appropriate.
- Send an email blast to the Broker community and our affiliate local Realtor board members “Just Listed”
- Feed to all the standard multiple internet sites, including Zillow, Realtor, NY Times,
Boston Globe, and 20 others.
- Property description remarks will be changed at 2 week mark, 4 week mark and then monthly to refresh listing
- Optional: Target marketing as appropriate for specific unique properties
- Constant communication and feedback to homeowners on activity and status updates.
- Weekly update will be communicated either by phone, email, text throughout the process, and immediately for requests for showing; showing completion; showing feedback as received from other agents. Regular updates will include local market information on comparative new listings and closings, and other information as needed.